Skate City QCA
1140 Avenue of the cities
East Moline, IL 61244
Office Hours: 1-4:30pm Wed. -Friday (These are not skating sessions)
General Manager: Kyle Cord
Assistant Manager: Marissa Robertson
Office Managers: Kyle Cord & Marissa Robertson
Donation request?? Please fill out this form Click HERE
Terms and Conditions
* The content of the pages of this website
is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any
warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness,
performance, completeness or suitability of the information
and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information
and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly
exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the
fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely
at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout,
look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other
than in accordance with the copyright notice,
which forms part of these terms and conditions.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property
of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for
damages and/or be a criminal offense.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further
information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Rink Rules and Code of Conduct & Risk Policy
1. Maintain reasonable control of speed and course at all times.
2. Read and Abide by all posted signs and warnings and cooperate with the rink staff.
3. Maintain a proper lookout to avoid other skaters, objects, or conditions on the surface of the rink.
4. Accept responsibility for knowing the range of his/her ability while on skates, and skate within that ability.
5. All skates that have been worn outside, must be clean, wheels should be free of tar, rocks, dirt, etc.. Any skates that could cause damage to the skate floor coating will be deemed unfit for our rink.
6. Food and drink are not allowed on the rink surface or the surrounding railings.
7. Refrain from acting in a manner that may cause or contribute to injury of themselves or another person.
8. Do not throw or leave any foreign objects on the rink surface.
9. Do not instigate or become involved in any type of altercation with any skater or spectator, or engage in any abrasive, abusive, or disorderly conduct.
10. Assumption of risk agreement: By engaging in skating, skaters are deemed to have knowledge of and have assumed the inherent risks of skating which may include, but not limited to:
Injuries that result from collisions or contact with other skaters or other individuals who are on the skating surface.
Injuries that result from falls.
Injuries that involve objects or artificial structures that are properly within the path of the skater or adjacent to the skating surface.